Candidates Supporting Our Industry
Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS® Members interview and evaluate local candidates running for public office to determine those we will support in their bid to help lead our community. As we support these 'REALTOR® Champions' through their election, we encourage our REALTOR® Members to get involved, read through our supported candidates, and VOTE in their local municipal elections. Please review this page for useful voting information, REALTOR® Champion recommendations and so much more!
Our candidate screening process is entirely non-partisan and as such, candidates for local and statewide office appear without party affiliation. All supported candidates both here and on our voter guide are are chosen by volunteer REALTOR® leaders. For more about this process and our overall advocacy efforts, please visit www.RRAR.com/Advocacy101.
2020 REALTOR® Champions
Wake County Commissioners
• Wake County Commissioner (District 1): Commissioner Sig Hutchinson
• Wake County Commissioner (District 2): Commissioner Matt Calabria
• Wake County Commissioner (District 7): Commissioner Vickie Adamson
North Carolina State House of Representatives
• NC House of Representatives (District 33): Representative Rosa Gill
• NC House of Representatives (District 37): Representative Sydney Batch
• NC House of Representatives (District 39): Representative Darren Jackson
• NC House of Representatives (District 40): Representative Joe John
North Carolina State Senate
• NC Senate (District 17): Senator Sam Searcy
• NC Senate (District 18): Sarah Crawford
Voting for Wake & Harnett Counties is held on Tuesday, November 3rd for the General Elections. There are several opportunities for early, and absentee, voting as well.