SBC Mission Statement & Qualification Process
To provide support, education, and networking opportunities for the smaller firms while also providing a voice for the needs and interests of these independent Real Estate firms in our region.
SBC Members are real estate professionals dedicated to our industry and passionate about learning. We are Owners, Managers, and Agents in non-franchise firms of 20 or fewer agents that enjoy the networking and learning opportunities geared to our needs. We welcome the opportunity to grow and share with you!
To qualify, you must be part of a non-franchise brokerage of 20 agents or fewer. Your yearly fee of $50 opens your advantage to excellent speakers, great networking opportunities, and education that is tailored for your specific business type and model.
2021 Meeting Schedule & Leadership
Upcoming Meetings 2021
- Wednesday- March 17, 2021 Market Update with Stacey Anfindsen
- Wednesday- April 28, 2021 Septic/Water
- Wednesday- May 26, 2021 Using Technology to Grow Your Business with Mark Saunders
- Wednesday- June 16, 2021 Forums Update
- Wednesday- July. Enjoy Summer - No Meeting
- Wednesday- Aug 11, 2021. Book Club - Book TBD
- Wednesday- Sept 22, 2021 TBD
- Wednesday- Oct 20, 2021. 2022 Vision Board
- Wednesday- Nov 10, 2021. Roundtable Discussion
- Wednesday- Dec 2021. Charity Event
All meetings are from 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM are via ZOOM until further notice.
Events are subject to change.