Volunteers from the REALTOR® Foundation Service Committee have dedicated their time to renovating the entire kitchen at Wrenn House in Raleigh! New cabinets, new appliances, and new EVERYTHING is going in at this shelter for teens in crisis.
Wrenn House is the only homeless, runaway and crisis intervention program and shelter for youth in the Triangle. Wrenn House provides a safe, legal, and responsible environment for youth who run away from home, who are homeless, or are otherwise in a crisis situation. This amazing organization provides assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Some of the amazing aspects about Wrenn House:
- Kids get help right in their own neighborhood – day or night.
- Increases awareness of at-risk, homeless and runaway youth
- Provides involvement opportunities for businesses and the public sector
- Increases agencies’ exposure in the community
- Helps to meet grant outreach and education requirements
- A proven, well identified way for youth to get help.
For more information about Wrenn House, click here.
Molly and Russ Allred - Lisa Best - Sara DuChon - Carmen Flores - Lynn Gardiner - Ebony Gorum - Tim Griffin - Darlene and Doug Harrings - Liz Knight - Annette and Rob Knox - Sandra and Andrew Lytle - Tim Mock - Dyana Paredes - Pam Priddy - Ashley Ray - Jason Reeves - Tina Sauer - Steve Smallman - Charlie Smith - Jeff Stoker - Cyndy Taylor - Sharon Thomas - Derrick Thornton
CounterCraft, Rob Knox - Hicks & Tsasa Electric, Paul Tsasa - John Latson - Pure-Line Plumbing, Dayana Paredes - Angel Smallman - Southern Accent Shutters, Russ & Molly Allred - David Walser