We offer savings for your business, home, and even for family fun. RRAR partners with state and national associations to provide you with savings and services to help you put money back in your pocket. Take advantage of all the savings available.
No more missing info on rental applications! Collect a completed rental application package for free in minutes. RentSpree streamlines the tenant screening process by providing you with a completed rental application, credit, criminal, and eviction report for each applicant. All you need is the email address of the applicant and RentSpree handles the rest!
Some of the key aspects of your Association include Professional Development, Advocacy, Communications, and more…
Sign up for FREE today! http://rentspree.com/ncrealtors
RRAR LOCAL BENEFITS
Your association provides professional development opportunities that creates industry leaders like you. From Continuing Education Courses and the latest Designation Opportunities to our newly launched Power Hour Series and On-Demand Webinars, our team continues to find the latest opportunities for your team to grow and lead our industry and economy.
RRAR builds relationships with local and statewide municipalities and elected officials. Advocacy efforts by our staff and REALTOR leadership were never more apparent than in 2020 when REALTORS were deemed essential by the Wake County Commission, and the State of North Carolina during the COVID-19 Pandemic. These and other efforts are why advocacy at your association are so important to our members.
- Building relationships with local and statewide municipalities and elected
- Fighting for the rights of REALTORS® and your clients
- Government Affairs Forum
- RPAC saves you money!
- “Industry Insurance”
- Making sure you are ESSENTIAL!
Our REALTOR® Political Action Committee fights for the rights of our members and your clients.
Our global program at RRAR is a four-time platinum award-winning program! Our association works with NC REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS® to provide you with information on the global real estate market. Our association is the NAR 2020 Ambassador Association of the Year with India. Take your business beyond borders with these great offerings...
- Data reports on our website for international real estate
- Webinars and education on working with global investors (CIPS)
- Discounted translation services through Vocalink
- Sister Association with NAR INDIA
- More global resources
- Young Professionals Network
- Top Producers Council
- Women's Council of REALTORS®
- Small Brokerage Council
- Global Council
- Communications & PR Committee
- Professional Development Committee
- Diversity Committee
- Diversity Committee - Promoting equality opportunity in housing & within the real estate industry
- Presidential Advisory Group - Making Room at the Table
- Diversity Tool Kit
- 52 apartments furnished formerly homeless families
- 231 A/C units delivered to medically fragile seniors
- $50,000 Community Investment in 2021 through our community grand program
Learn more at www.RFOWC.org and invest today.
- Monday Minute (Our weekly newsletter)
- Website and Member Portal
- Social Media - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Cultivating marketing news making you and expert in the industry
- Hot Topic Webinars - On-Demand!