What is RAP? If you are in an allied field such as a title or mortgage company, or any company that provides products or services to the real estate industry, the Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS® (RRAR) welcomes you to join the Raleigh Associate Program.
By becoming a member of the Raleigh Associate Program (RAP), you are joining a professional association with over 8,000 members. Our members impose high educational standards, subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics and take part in a wide variety of civic and community activities.
As a RAP member, your perks are:
- First notification and access to all sponsorship opportunities (sent out via email)
- Discounted sponsorship rates
- Your business information listed on our online directory (see above)
- Face Time with members
- Additional sponsorship perks (speaking to attendees at event, pass out business materials, etc)
Examples of RRAR/TMLS events that have sponsors:
- New Member Orientation - twice a month, $500 per orientation
- Continuing Education Courses
- Speaker Events
- Social Events
- TMLS Annual Technology Fair
It is just $50 to join our RAP Program, and is $50 every calendar year (dues collected in November/December for the following year). This amount is not pro-rated and all memberships are individual, not company-wide.
To join, please send in filled out application and payment information to Mary-Freemon Sullivan by either mail or email. Applications can be sent to the Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS® at 111 Realtors Way - Cary, NC 27513. For questions, please contact Mary-Freemon Sullivan at MaryFreemonS@RRAR.com or via phone at 919.654.5400.