ANGEL TREE 2018 : The Season of Giving
The REALTOR® Foundation of Wake County Service Committee is proud to sponsor Angel Tree 2018! Our Service Committee partners with a local nonprofit that serves children that are in child protective services and through Angel Tree we provide children with gifts to have for Christmas! In the past, 20,000 gifts have been distributed.
This year our goal is 960 Angels and we need your support! Deadline to Sign Up to adopt an Angel is Wednesday, November 1, 2018.
Here is How to Adopt
1. Designate one contact person from your office
2. E-mail your office contact information, including the correct mailing address to [email protected]
- Each angel will have written on it a code number, age, sex and desired gift from the child's wish list
- Size information may be listed even if the gift requested is not clothing or shoes. In that case, just disregard sizing info.
- You are not required to purchase the requested gift if it is unobtainable or too expensive. If this is the case, please purchase an alternative gift or a gift card. For larger items, such as bicycles, please try to partner with other donors to fulfill the request.
- You are only asked to spend $25-$30 per Angel
- Each angel tag MUST BE attached to the wrapped gift
- All gifts must be new purchases
For Questions Contact: Mary-Freemon Sullivan at 919.654.5400 ext. 1027 or email at [email protected]