At Home With Diversity
At Home With Diversity Designation in partnership with the Durham Regional Association of REALTORS®.
The course work for the At Home with Diversity® certification is designed to enable you to work successfully with and within a rapidly changing multicultural market. It will help you to learn diversity sensitivity, how it applies to U.S. fair housing laws in your business, and ways to develop professional guidelines for working with people in the increasingly multicultural real estate market.
What You Gain Through At Home with Diversity
- Knowledge of the subtleties of U.S. fair housing laws
- Business etiquette for specific cultures
- An edge in expanding your business to include international clientele
- Credit towards the ABR®, CIPS, and PMN designations
- Credit towards Workforce Housing Specialist Certification
- Continuing education (CE) credit and GRI credit for this course