Zoom Tax-Reduction Strategy Seminar
Join our virtual Tax-Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional. Strategies that will save you time and money!
Here is what you'll learn:
- Changes in your 2020 Tax Deductions - why your accountant can't "just take" the new deductions for you
- How to navigate the new 20% 199A Deduction, designed for Self-Employed Professionals and worth up to $63,000
- Why you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think...the great 2020 "makeover" of the Car Deduction rules you will want to take advantage of
- How to deduct all of your FAMILY'S MEDICAL COSTS-even dental-as a real estate BUSINESS expense
- Learn how to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office
- The New...and Improved...food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don't know about
- Lead by nationally-acclaimed instructor, Kelly Clark
After this seminar, you'll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so qualify for thousands of dollars more in deductions.
Brought to you by Bradford Tax Solutions.